Working with us you will receive…
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- flexible working hours;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- bonuses based on performance;
- business trips;
- possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
What will your tasks be?
- Ensuring payments’ approval activities,
- Performing payments’ sample check,
- Monitoring correctness of payments’ process,
- Administration of bank accesses - users and accounts,
- Ensuring internal control procedures are in place,
- Checking data validation,
- Being back-up for Treasury Specialist
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a closely related field,
- Knowledge of banking landscape,
- MS Office (especially Excel, but also Word and Powerpoint),
- Mathematical and analytical skills,
- Great spoken and written English skills,
- Independent at work and not afraid to take initiative,
- Organized and detail-oriented,
- Responsible, honest and frugal.