In your new position, you will have the opportunity to develop your project management skills. You will be supporting our program called ATLAS, which is responsible for rolling out Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, a Point of Sales client, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Diary Management to our wholesale and retail companies in William Demant Holding – all across the Globe.
Joining us you will be:
- working in the international team;
- visiting other countries to support the master data processes – around 50 days a year;
- cascading the knowledge and approach of master data matters to our partners;
- growing in your role as a senior master data expert due to a holistic approach to your tasks;
- acting within the project management outline.
What will your tasks be?
- Perform gap analysis when approaching new countries and companies;
- support the companies in the transition of a new setup for master data operation;
- identify and request new master data needed from upstream systems and processes;
- ensure a first time setup of master data and requirements for the data conversion track;
- participate in the general training and governance in the master data management along with the ATLAS project tracks and ensure handover to daily operation.
- have an IT or engineering degree and some professional experience with master data management;
- have another education combined with solid experience within master data (preferable Microsoft Dynamics AX platform), product lifecycle management, web-shop product setup (PIM), operation of product, vendor or financial master data;
- are interested in working with master data in a project context with the dynamism of your colleagues in the team;
- are self-driven and able to incorporate stakeholders in the priorities of the deliveries – also under time pressure and disagreements;
- work effortlessly in English;
- are able to make decisions while moving forward. This will be expected from you while ensuring constructive communication with the team.