Maternity cover Hardware
About the department
Our R&D Hardware Department is responsible for the design, development, construction, implementation, testing and release of Interacoustics' products and technologies. The department consists of four teams: PCB layout, Mechanics, Firmware and Electronics. Your new colleagues are qualified engineers with a detailed understanding and knowledge of our products and technology.
The department’s focus and vision are to drive new technical innovation from idea to product in a rapid and timely manner. We involve and collaborate with subcontractors to have the new technology enabled and verified in research projects and later implemented in product projects.
You will have the opportunity to work with complex mechanical designs and free space to add your personal touch as you bring them from designs to production. You are passionate about effectively creating reliable solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and maturing mechanical parts for injection molding
- Testing and reviewing solutions to ensure quality and reliability
Does your profile look like this?
- Experience in design of parts for injection molding.
- Ability to quickly pick up tasks and gather information
- Excited about designing for manufacture
- Passionate about testing
- Creative mindset
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Solid Team player
If you find this position interesting, please upload your application and resume. In case of further questions please do not hesitate to contact Hardware Manager, Lars Berthelsen, at email@example.com.