Demant IT - Global Cloud Solutions
Purpose of the position:
The Software Developer (Cloud) is part of creating the solutions for supporting our most modern and highly complex hearing instruments. We work with the most advanced technologies and development methodologies.
This is challenging position where the Software Developer’s tasks and responsibilities consist of developing and implementing high quality software. The person is involved in the whole process from requirement specifications over design and implementation to final test and documentation.
- Design and develop agreed solutions.
- Conduct code reviews with colleagues.
- Execute tests and reports according to established processes.
- Work close with developers to ensure team deliveries.
- Execute planning together with the team.
- Work within a scrum process.
- Review and provide input to requirements.
- Stay updated on new Azure trends and technologies.
- Ensure the guidelines, standards and practices.
- In order to succeed in this role, the Software Developer holds a MSc level within software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience .
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework and other technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (i.a. Storage, Functions, App Service, Event Hub, Notification Hub).
- Broad knowledge about Microsoft technologies/products like Visual Studio, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Design and Architectural patterns.
- Understanding of the software lifecycle processes and strive to ensure constant care for architecture, code base, test and documentation.
- Experienced in agile methodologies (SCRUM) as your daily development process.
- Thrive in a multisite, cross-cultural team and take pride in your craftsmanship.
- Self-driven and inquisitive, i.e. dare challenge solutions and ideas.
- Quality focus and thoroughness in general.
- Life insurance
- English lessons
- Multisport card
- Friday’s breakfast
- Scandinavian culture
- Permanent work contract
- Office located 100 meters from Metro Rondo ONZ ( city centre)
Who are we?
Demant Technology Centre is an R&D. We change lives for the better - we deliver software for people who struggle with hearing impairment.
Our company's philosophy is based on Agile project management and Scrum. We value self-reliance and ingenuity - you will have opportunities for development and exploring your potential.
Demant Technology Centre is an independent part of the Danish Company William Demant Holding, one of the largest healthcare companies in the world with revenue of over DKK 13 billion and over 14,000 employees from all over the world.
Our Warsaw office is in the new Q22, in the heart of the city's business center. We are globally minded, but we want to focus on the local structure - you will work with many specialists in one place - it will help you not only in developing your talents more efficiently, but also having real influence on how the company will function.