This role is based at the Group’s FSCC in Szczecin in Poland and reports directly to the International Accountant & Tax Compliance Manager (NL) with a dotted line to the GL Manager. The primary goal is to effectively and efficiently execute the external and internal tax related processes for the Össur Group with the focus on corporate income tax compliance, statutory financial statements and tax accounting. Part of your job is to continuously increase the efficiency in the current processes. As part of the Global Tax team you will cooperate with the teams of Finance Control, Business Control, IT and other internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure appropriate levels of control and robust processes are in place and maintained at all times.
The role is in first instance temporary as the candidate would replace the current employee position during her maternity leave but a more permanent role is very likely available after employee returns. The exact role and split of responsibilities for the role will be determined once employee returns from maternity leave.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the outsourced local statutory financial statements reporting and corporate income tax compliance for the group (Global Tax Compliance program), review tax returns and reconcile to year end provisions (RtP). Act as single-point-of-contact for global service provider for tax compliance;
- Maintain the Tax Control Framework and initiate, develop and implement internal processes and controls to ensure global tax compliance, minimization of tax risks;
- Determination & monitoring of tax positions of EMEA entities, accurate and on time preparation / review of quarterly tax packs, assist with quarterly and annual global consolidated tax provision, footnotes and management information, tax accounting questions / issues and critical review of uncertain tax positions;
- Support internal and external (tax) audit processes;
- Support team members in various (tax) projects;
- High quality service to internal and external clients: on time, accurate and within limits flexible;
- Working with a high demanding business partner;
- Manage tax payments and maintain tax payable positions;
- Accurate and on time preparation of quarterly transfer pricing true up calculations;
- Analyzing tax reporting implications of changes in accounting standards (i.e. IFRS16);
- Liaise and consult with external parties (e.g. local tax authorities, auditors, tax consultants, lawyers) whilst building strong effective working relationships;
- Maintain strong relationships and work with Finance & IT to improve the tax compliance processes (standardization & automation);
- Co-responsibility for the design of a tax technology roadmap and implementation of IT solutions to improve the tax compliance processes;
• Recognized accounting, finance or tax experience
• Preferred Master degree in finance, accounting or tax
• Advanced MS office skills, advanced ERP / consolidation software skills
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Some experience in project management
• Worked in international environment for 3+ years
• Good analytical, communicative, influencing and social skills. Professional and ambitious attitude. Result oriented, team player with a big sense of responsibility
• Strong understanding of financial accounting processes
• Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Mindset to work on IT driven process improvements in the tax area
• Strong motivation and drive, able to set realistic deadlines and deliver to expectations, anticipating and adapting to changing priorities
• Able to build relationships with colleagues in other regions
• Able to communicate technical issues clearly and concisely
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.