We offer you a unique possibility to develop GL department with 2 teams lead by supervisors (over 20 accounting specialists supporting 40 legal entities worldwide), within which you will enhance culture of continuous improvement, influence accounting processes and shape department’s working environment.
There are waiting for you ...
- overseeing GL performance according to agreed quality targets and internal control requirements;
- developing long-term strategy and goals for GL area and execute according to this;
- building and maintaining good relationships with business partners from finance area and other functions;
- supporting implementation of Continuous Improvement culture within SSC organization by identifying improvements and initiate improvement project;
- providing accounting guidance and assistance regarding IFRS, local GAAP and indirect tax;
- driving compliance with rules and regulations set by global accounting policies in operation teams;
- driving standardization and quality, assuring IFRS compliance and adherence to company accounting policies and reporting rules;
- transforming processes through harmonization to provide better visibility and alignment;
- ensuring that agreed KPI’s are delivered;
- recruiting, supporting and motivating team members;
- responsible for knowledge management within a team;
- cooperating with other accounting departments in order to achieve high standard of services;
- leading/coordinating international projects in finance area.
- you have at least 7-years experience in accounting, financial reporting or audit, preferably also background in General Ledger department in SSC or BPO;
- you have previous leadership experience in accounting;
- you may have working experience with multiple business units;
- you poses an expertise knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes);
- you have master degree in finance and accounting or similar;
- you have very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point (preparing and delivering presentations on a regular basis);
- your English skills allow you to communicate seamlessly in business situations.