Are you passionate about shaping our ways of working and bringing agile development methodologies into play? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join and coach a Scrum team on a mission to deliver unrivaled software solutions.
Dedicated team with lots of fun and professional attitude
In Integrated Software Solutions, we focus on integrating our audiological instruments with the outside world, providing streamlined and intuitive workflows for hospital staff and hearing care professionals. Our team is located in Poland and Denmark, and we work closely together in an informal setting with plenty of room for fun and games, and a serious attitude towards our work.
Coach and guide your colleagues
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Facilitate daily scrums, engage with your colleagues and promote active participation from everyone
• Coach and guide your colleagues during the sprint by reinforcing and encouraging them to follow core agile principles of collaboration, regular communication and transparency
• Provide transparency on the team’s activity and progress using shared tools and reports, e.g. maintaining a visible and up-to-date Scrum board
• Facilitate the sprint planning meeting, ensuring the team reaches a collective agreement on the user stories that will be accepted into the sprint
• Facilitate the sprint retrospectives, ensuring that the team review their progress against the agreed sprint goal, and that any product increment delivered is demonstrated to stakeholders
• Collaborate closely with the Product Owner to prepare, clarify and refine the product backlog
Who are you?
In order to succeed in this position, we imagine that you have a deep understanding of the Scrum methodology and agile principles. You have experience in a Scrum Master role working with a software development team applying agile principles, practices, and theory. We value your soft skills above IT and software development qualifications. Excellent English communication skills are a requirement.
Furthermore, we appreciate:
• Your openness to new ideas and desire to develop them together
• Your good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• a Scrum Master certification
Want to join the team?
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Working with newest technologies like MS Azure, .NET Core;
• Independent and responsible position;
• Budget for trainings, conferences, books;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
• Business trips to Denmark;
• Great atmosphere and professional work organization;
Joining us, you will get the opportunity to work with something that matters! What we do makes a HUGE difference for people, and we constantly strive to improve ourselves. This has led us to a point where we have a portfolio of top of the line products – and some of the best employees in the field.
This is how we win as individuals, as teams and as a company! And we want you to win as well.
Oferty z poniższą klauzulą prosimy przesyłać za pomocą przycisku „Aplikuj”.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla procesu rekrutacji w DGS Poland Sp. z .o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o., w tym załączonych plików (CV lub list motywacyjny), a także wszystkich zgromadzonych materiałów pozyskanych w toku rekrutacji, dla potrzeb obecnych i kolejnych procesów rekrutacyjnych przeprowadzanych przez DGS Poland Sp. z o.o. i DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Oświadczam, że zapoznałam/em się z informacją o przetwarzaniu moich danych osobowych, zawartą na stronie www.dgs.pl w zakładce „Polityka prywatności”.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.