Mierzyn k. Szczecina
You will be a part of the new R&D Development team, which is a part of the Global diagnostics R&D. The team will consist of five highly skilled engineers covering the firmware development audiometric diagnostic device.
Working with us you:
- are in the R&D project development team, in which you create software for prototypes,
- have full responsibility for your own product,
- are a part of the world’s number one in production hearing diagnostics instruments,
- cooperate closely with R&D mechanical and electronics developers,
- can gain knowledge and experience from other colleagues, including firmware developers, as you will be travelling to Denmark, to our R&D centre.
Your tasks include:
- firmware development, including design, implementation and test of:
- standard platform modules,
- standard device drivers,
- application specific modules,
- complete audiometric devices.
- Documentation of own work by means of:
- design up-specifications,
- test specifications and its execution,
- measurement reports.
Moreover, you will participate in support of prototype builds and work closely with a physical product!
We are waiting for your application as you:
- are an experienced embedded developer (preferably 3 years+) in C, Assembler, Python or C#,
- have strong knowledge of doing embedded firmware design and product integration,
- know how to access new or used technologies by reading datasheets and erratas,
- hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electronics engineering or computer science,
- naturally work according to quality processes,
- have structured approach and are good at documenting your own work,
- have strong proactive approach and are able to build close cooperation in the international environment (mainly with Danish colleagues).
- like working in a dynamic environment.