Do you want to develop internal control system by using SQL in practice? Do you have finance background and want to develop your IT knowledge? Or maybe you have IT background and want to improve your expertise in finance by developing effective internal controls? Are you self-motivated and continuous development is important to you? Are you open for new challenges and development opportunities? We are looking for someone like you to be part of Global Finance Control team.
Working with us you will receive
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- being part of the global team;
- high exposure to business and financial challenges and projects;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- international business trips;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sports card, discount card, cafeteria system, discounts for cinema tickets etc.).
What tasks can you expect?
- Develop and support internal control system with use of dedicated software basing on databases and SQL.
- Create reports and alerts with use of dedicated software which will support internal control system and finance processes.
- Cooperate with finance teams in identifying their needs for automating internal controls and finance processes.
- Use internal controls software to develop recommendations for changes to processes and systems that will minimize risk, improve performance and productivity.
- Prepare internal control guidelines, policies and other documentation relating to internal control system and use software dedicated to this area.
- Prepare and facilitate trainings on the use of the software and promoting internal control knowledge.
- Participate in developing, supporting and monitoring status of internal control framework.
- Coordinate or participate in projects within global finance area, including implementation of improvements to work methodologies and internal controls implementation.
It would be great if you have:
- Master/bachelor degree in IT, finance, accounting or similar;
- 2 years of experience with finance processes;
- general knowledge of finance and understanding interdependencies in finance processes;
- knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- experience in working with accounting systems and ERP systems;
- fluent spoken and written English is a must (international meetings in English);
- analytical skills;
- knowledge of SQL will be preferred;
- willingness to learn new systems and develop SQL knowledge.
Please write a cover letter and CV in English.