Mierzyn k. Szczecina
Operations SPO Poland
Engineering Project Manager is a newly established function, there is a great possibility to influence the way of working with after sales. The environment is very entrepreneurial and the efforts are immediately converted into results with a significant business impact.
Joining our team:
• you will gain an opportunity to work in close cooperation with a large group of stakeholders;
• you cooperate closely with NPI, Process engineering and Technology Development;
• you will get possibility of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
What tasks are waiting for you with us?
• You will be responsible for the establishment of recondition processes for future releases of hearing instruments and accessories.
• In the early phases of the development phase, you will be providing input for the preparation of decision proposals and business cases evaluating the business impact of recondition.
• In the development phase of new products, you will be the ‘go-to’ person. Coordinating and clarifying technical issues, deciding how products should be reconditioned. You will closely follow the development and on an on-going basis review design proposal, regarding feasibility for reconditioning. Thereby ensuring design supports this from a cost, process and quality perspective.
• In running production, you will participate in monitoring of product performance, and in cooperation with relevant stakeholders ensure that needed actions are taken.
What are we looking for?
• University degree required.
• Experience in the field of NPI, product development, process development/documentation of products with embedded software (preferably 5 years+).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the role of Project Manager, dealing with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel skills.
• Ability to travel – approx. 20 days per year.
• Excellent written and verbal Polish and English skills.
• Experience from medical device industry would be an advantage.
• To be successful in the position, you need to be an outgoing self-starter with confidence in own abilities. You should be able to work in close corporation with a large group of stakeholders.
• You should be able to drive results through others, despite not coming from the same part of the organization.
• You should be able to make decision, without necessary knowing all the details.
• You should have a good business understanding, be able to see the potential and the big picture. However not losing the attention to details occasionally.
• We will only accept applications in English.