Are you interested in challenging the way Demant runs Global Operations across several continents, while being part of an international and fun graduate community? Then you should apply for the Graduate Programme at Demant!
Demant is a leading, international C25 company within hearing healthcare. The company is behind world leading brands such as Oticon, Bernafon and Sennheiser Communications. Demant operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, and our products are sold in more than 130 countries. We have more than 14,000 employees worldwide and generate annual revenues of more than DKK 14 billion.
Global Operations Graduate Programme
The Global Operations Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme starting in September 2020 during, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations in in Global Operations of six months each.
As you progress through the programme, you will take on projects that involve stays outside of Denmark. Depending on the project, the duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to a whole rotation of six months.
As a Global Operations Graduate we offer you a chance to experience areas such as supply chain, procurement, logistics, NPI, Shared Service Organization in Stettin, Poland, or our Operations Department in Somerset, USA.
Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our company culture. A training bootcamp and mentoring programme facilitated by HR will shape your personal journey towards a permanent position in Demant after successfully completing the programme.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are shaped in conjunction with what the business needs and what your competences and interests are. Some of the tasks may include value stream mapping, big data analysis, KPI analysis, project management, process streamlining and process mapping.
Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, we will provide you with a holistic overview of our business. We expect you to challenge the status quo. You will be given a lot of trust, and you will be working on big projects together with inspiring people, in an ever-changing environment where your capabilities are acknowledged.
- You are about to graduate, or have graduated no more than two years ago, with a relevant Master’s degree, e.g. Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics and Procurement, or Production and Manufacturing.
- You are a top performer with excellent achievements in your studies, and through work experience or extracurricular activities. You are a team player with drive and passion, you have great analytical skills, you are sharp, curious, mature, hardworking and, just as importantly, you are humble and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English, have an international profile, and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, you enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and you are not afraid of “getting your hands dirty”.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic. You go for the ambitious goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in your communication with others.
How to apply
Please attach CV, cover letter and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
The application deadline is January 12, 2020.
Video interviews are being conducted from January 16-22, 2020.
The assessment center takes place on January 31, 2020.
The final interviews are being conducted on January 5 + 6, 2020.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com