IT - DGS Business Services Poland
Who we are?
We are a dynamic and ambitious team. We admire technology, love to try something new and we believe that being a developer should be fun.
We encourage each other to be up to date with what is happening around in our domain and share the knowledge inside the team.
We respect business needs, but at the same time try to give space for experiments and new ideas.
Being an owner of one of the critical infrastructure services we are always in close contact with the rest of the dev teams in our organization.
Working with us will receive:
• Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• Business trips;
• Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Discounts for cinema/theatre tickets.
What will your tasks be?
• Our main development platform is .NET;
• Most of our products are web-based services deployed in Azure and on-premise servers;
• We use onion-based architecture when developing our solutions;
• We do code reviews;
• We have well-established development process and use Azure DevOps for tasks, build and release management;
• We cover lots of latest trends in cloud development including non-sql dababases, microservices, containers, azure functions, serverless, etc;
• We have an extra focus on quality and stability of our components as our SLA is 99.9% up-time in multiple geo regions.
Who are we looking for?
• We are looking for a senior profile, who will help us to develop and operate our state-of-the –art configuration platform;
• We prefer candidates with at least Bachelor's degree in computer science;
• You must be a strong C# developer, who has proven experience in developing of high-performance web-based services;
• You should be able to understand and translate business needs into technical specs;
• We expect you to be able to play an active role in the whole lifecycle of the components you responsible for;
• It is a must to be a team player and participate actively in code reviews, planning sessions and occasional brainstorming.