Working with us will receive:
• Work in our business center in Szczecin;
• Contribute in high-end solution for hearing aids;
• full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
• possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
• great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
• business trips;
• social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
• Work and interact with the business to understand and define user requirements and metrics to be tracked, and create and manage relevant, visually powerful, and easy-to-use reporting and analytics solution, using the software tools that are most appropriate for the design
• Review of functional design and impact analysis.
• Run unit and functional tests to identify and diagnose potential defects and errors.
• Review completed code, documentation and other deliverables to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements based on defined expectations
• Participate in design review sessions leading up to code migration into production, ensures timely bug fixes, and provides guidance.
• Min. 2 years of experience working with Power BI.
• Experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
• Experience and familiarity with MS BI Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS
• Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI/ SSAS Tabular.
• Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
• Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
• Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
• Strong English communication skills, candidate must be capable to work in an English speaking environment.
• Experience with big data tools would be nice to have.
• Experience with Retail business will be an asset