Mierzyn k. Szczecina
As an R&D Electroacoustic test engineer you will be based in our high-tech R&D Test Centre in Szczecin, and work in close cooperation with highly skilled colleagues and experts in Poland and Denmark. You will have an opportunity to be a part of Discovery department which search for a new idea/concept/solution in hearing aids products.
Electro-acoustical verification of hearing instruments includes Frequency sweeps, distortion, noise and feedback measurements. Furthermore, you can expect an international environment including travel to DK.
You will have an opportunity to perform testing of products in an early stage of development (R&D prototypes) while conducting manual and automatic tests. Your job is to analyse and critically look at all the results as well as to think of solutions.
- Electro-acoustical testing of HI and transducers (Frequency sweeps - gain, distortion, noise, feedback margins, calibration, programming of hearing instruments).
- Initial analyze when failures occur.
- Reporting and handling defects found during verification.
- Creating verification data reports.
- Participate in developing the “Test & Verification” team competences.
- Close cooperation with R&D project team (project meetings, daily communication).
Who are we looking for?
- We prefer that you have a bachelor or master degree in engineering (telecommunication, most welcome acoustics with flair for electro-acoustical).
- You will need some experience in audio related (e.g. test of audio products; hearing aids, loudspeakers, headsets, mobile phones, pc).
- Analyzing data and preparing reports will be part of your job, therefore you need to be good at it.
- You will be working abroad or in an international environment with English as daily language, and so good knowledge thereof is necessary.
- It would be great if you know Matlab/LabView, have structured documenting skills, curious, quality and critical mindset. It is a must in a professional R&D environment!