We are one team with open door policy in practice. Honesty and trust are our core values. Joining us you will have a lot of opportunities to shape new solutions in many areas of finance – from pure accounting tasks to complex month end closing activities.
Working with us you will receive…
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to use and improve English on daily basis (courses offered);
- opportunity to participate in migration of accounting processes from other entities;
- trainings and development possibilities;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- discounts for cinema tickets.
What will your tasks be?
- Performing daily accounting transactions in GL processes;
- reconciliation of balance sheets and P&L accounts;
- preparation of year-end audit files;
- communication with internal customers from European countries and external partners;
- complex responsibility for financial period end activities;
- supporting team members in daily tasks;
- participation in projects (also international) in finance area;
- financial process improvements.
- you have accounting knowledge;
- you have experience on a similar position (preferably from a shared service organization);
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations;
- you have very good knowledge of Excel and Outlook;
- honesty, trust and respect are what you value in relationships with other people.