R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset that is constantly broadening its competences and area of cooperation. We are part of global Research & Development function and our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological instrumentation. Working in our team as a software developer you will be responsible for ensuring that we can deliver best software products for our End Users. You will have a chance to make meaningful things, our products are used in most hospitals around the world.
We’re looking for software developers of all experience levels.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Working with newest technologies like MS Azure, .NET Core;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings, conferences, books, own budget for self-development;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
- Business trips to Denmark
- Design and development of ‘best in the field’ application(s);
- Close cooperation with The Team to ensure team deliveries;
- Conducting necessary quality related activities (e.g. code reviews, unit testing);
- Coordinating project deliveries with project stakeholders;
- Creating relevant project documentation;
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- Experience with .NET (C#, WPF, MVVM);
- Mastery of object-oriented design practices and patterns;
- Knowledge and experience in software development processes
- Technology curious personality;
- You communicate easily in English;
- You value team work and cooperation;
- You are proactive, systematic and structured person;
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM);
If this sounds great to you, let’s talk, we are very excited to meet you.