Mierzyn k. Szczecina
You will be a part of the new R&D Development team, which is a part of the Global diagnostics R&D. The team will consist of five highly skilled engineers covering development of audiometric diagnostic devices. You will work both on projects where you are the sole mechanical developer and as part of a team on larger projects.
Working with us you:
- are in the R&D team, in which you design and develop new products,
- have full responsibility for your own product from the development to launch;
- will have the autonomy to solve tasks in your own way, and put your personal touch on projects
- are a part of the world’s number one in production hearing diagnostics instruments,
- cooperate closely with R&D firmware and electronics developers,
- can gain knowledge and learning experience from colleagues, including other mechanical designers, as you will be travelling to Denmark, to our R&D centre.
- may see the fruit of your work while visiting medical centres 😊 Thousands of people will see the design of your products and will get medical help from it!
Your tasks include:
- Mechanical design and construction including:
- 3D CAD modelling (SolidWorks),
- 2D documentation,
- injection molding parts (design and post development).
- Translation of design requirements into mechanical design.
- Support of prototype production.
- Close and systematic cooporation and communication with other departments and colleagues in Denmark as well as with suppliers.
We are waiting for your application as you:
- are an experienced mechanical designer (3 years+), preferably in molded parts,
- have rich knowledge in designing parts for electronic products,
- take ownership of assigned projects,
- hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical design or similar,
- naturally work according to quality processes,
- have structured approach and are good at documenting your own work,
- are experienced in working within international environment and have very good English language skills,
- have strong proactive approach and are able to build close cooperation in the international environment (mainly with Danish colleagues),
- like working in a dynamic environment.
- think out of the box and are not afraid of modern shapes and forms in design trends.