Mierzyn k. Szczecina
Operations SPO Poland
Global business analyst for Global After Sales is a new function within operations, responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient return flow from wholesales to the central production hub. Furthermore ensuring a high re-use rate of the reconditioned products.
Joining our team:
• you will gain an opportunity to work in close cooperation with a large group of stakeholders: planning, finance and wholesales.
• you will be responsible for the preparation of decision proposals and business cases evaluating the business impact of recondition;
• you will get the opportunity for both personal and professional development.
What tasks are waiting for you with us?
• In the early phases of the development phase, you will be responsible for the preparation of decision proposals and business cases evaluating the business impact of recondition.
• You will define the recondition portfolio (in close cooperation with our planning function) to ensure the highest possible re-use of returned products. This will take place before release of a new products, but also on an on-going based during the entire product lifetime. Thereby ensuring balance in the supply chain, by providing input to the forecast process on returned quantities, with output from our amplifier production.
• You will be responsible for monitoring and following product returns, to identify outliers in terms of either customers or products. Subsequently initiate actions, to improve the situation.
• It is your job to monitor and follow how recondition product are performing regarding yield and other quality and cost parameters, and in cooperation with relevant stakeholders ensure that needed actions are taken.
• You will monitor the service execution in our wholesales companies, and ensure this is done according to expectation.
What are we looking for?
• We require solid written and verbal Polish and English communication skills.
• A degree within finance or logistics required for you in this role.
• 5 years of experience in the role of production controlling or business controlling from an international organization.
• Experience in establishment of reporting tools in a complex production environment.
• Good business understanding and being able to make decisions, without necessary knowing all the details.
• Good knowledge of MS- office (strong skills within Excel) and ERP systems.
• Ability to travel – approx. 20 days per year.
• To be successful in the position, you need to be an outgoing self-starter with confidence in own abilities. You should be able to work in close corporation with a large group of stakeholders.
• You should be able to drive results through others, despite stakeholders are not coming from the same part of the organization and have different cultures and priorities.
• You should be persistent in terms of ensuring dead-lines and deliverables are being meet.
• You should be able to make decision, without necessary knowing all the details.
• You should have a good business understanding, be able to see the potential and the big picture. However not losing the attention to details occasionally.
• We will only accept applications in English.