R&D - DGS Business Services Poland
Purpose of the position:
DGS Business Services in Szczecin is looking for a passionate person who will utilize his/her broad knowledge in the field of audiology and diagnostics in designing software that works with modern hearing aid products. You will be working within an international organization mastering the most advanced technologies and with colleagues that challenge you professionally to be at your best.
Working with us will receive:
- Contribute in high-end solution for hearing aids;
- full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- business trips;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
When becoming out team member you will:
- be an active member of a solution design team working in SCRUM, dveloping new products or product features.
- utilize your domain knowledge in audiology and diagnostics to identify, elicit and document business and system requirements.
- conduct research of project’s domain, interview stakeholders, propose solutions to given business needs, document design with requirements, flowcharts, mockups etc.
- work closely with developers, user experience designers and testers.
As a perfect match for this position you:
- you have 3+ years of experience as an audiologist, hearing care professional, expert in hearing diagnostics or related position.
- you are fluent in English, enabling you to work effectively in multinational teams.
- you have excellent technical and non-technical communication skills.
- you have BS degree (Masters or higher preferably) in a subject with focus on audiology
- you have strong analytical skills and agile mindset.
- experience as business analyst or related position is a plus