Are you looking for a company that is continually growing in size and revenue? Do you see yourself in a position where you contribute to work processes in Global Operations in a truly global setting? And are you passionate about supply chain management, production optimization, LEAN, data analysis, logistics or distribution?
William Demant is a leading, international C25 company within hearing healthcare. The company is behind world leading brands such as Oticon, Bernafon and Sennheiser Communications. William Demant operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, and our products are sold in more than 130 countries. We have more than 13,000 employees worldwide and generate annual revenues of more than DKK 13 billion.
Global Operations Graduate Programme
The Global Operations Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations in in Global Operations of six months each.
As you progress through the programme, you will take on projects that involve stays outside of Denmark. Depending on the project, the duration of the stays can be anywhere from a few days to a whole rotation of six months.
Throughout the programme, you will work closely with your Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and our company culture.
What to expect
You can expect rotations and tasks that are shaped in conjunction with what the business needs and what your competences and interests are. Some of the tasks may include value stream mapping, big data analysis, KPI analysis, project management, process streamlining and process mapping.
Regardless of the tasks, one thing is certain: You will face a steep learning curve with a high degree of responsibility from day one. In our flat organization, we will provide you with a holistic overview of our business. We expect you to challenge the status quo.
After successfully completing the programme, you will have the possibility to continue your career within Global Operations in William Demant.
- You are about to graduate, or have graduated no more than two years ago, with a relevant Master’s degree, e.g. Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics and Procurement, or Production and Manufacturing.
- You are a top performer with excellent academic achievements, a team player with drive and passion, you have great analytical skills, you are sharp, curious, mature, hardworking and, just as importantly, you are humble and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English, have an international profile, and are open to potentially spending part of the programme abroad.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, you enjoy performing down-to-earth tasks and you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty”.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic. You go for the ambitious goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in your communication with others.
How to apply
Please attach CV, cover letter and up-to-date transcript of records (diplomas) to your online application. The application deadline is January 13, 2019. Please note we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
The recruitment process
Our recruitment process begins immediately after the application deadline. All applicants will hear from us no later than January 17, 2019. The process thereafter consists of four steps:
Step 1 – Online case competition on January 21, 2019 from 16.00-18.00.
Step 2 – Short video interview between January 23 and 27, 2019.
Step 3 – All-day Assessment Center at our HQ on February 1, 2019.
Step 4 – Final interviews are conducted shortly after the Assessment Center.
The Graduate Programme will start on September 1, 2019.
For further information
Meet the current graduates and read about their experiences on the graduate blog, or learn more on our website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org