Niels Jacobsen, Deputy Chairman
Joined the Board of Directors in 2017 and was re-elected in 2022 for a term of one year. He is a member of the audit, nomination, remuneration and IT security committee. Because of his position as CEO of William Demant Invest A/S, he is not considered independent.
• William Demant Invest A/S, CEO
• Nissens A/S, chairman
• Thomas B. Thrige Foundation, chairman
• ABOUT YOU Holding GmbH, deputy chairman
• EKF Danmarks Eksportkredit, board member
• ATP Langsigtet Dansk Kapital, member of advisory board
• Central Board of the Confederation of Danish Industry, member
Additional William Demant Invest and Demant A/S-related duties:
Jeudan A/S, chairman; Össur hf., chairman; Vision RT Ltd., chairman; Founders A/S, chairman, and Boston Holding A/S, board member.
Niels Jacobsen holds a Master of Science degree in Economics from Aarhus University. He has extensive leadership experience from major international companies. His competencies include business management and in-depth knowledge of financial matters, accounting, risk management and M&A. He has broad experience from the global healthcare industry.