Niels Jacobsen, Vice Chair
Joined the Board of Directors in 2017 and was most recently re-elected in 2022 for a term of one year. He is a member of the audit, nomination, remuneration and IT security committees. Because of his position as CEO of William Demant Invest A/S, he is not considered independent.
• William Demant Invest A/S, CEO
• Nissens A/S, board member
• Thomas B. Thrige Foundation, chair
• ABOUT YOU Holding GmbH, vice chair
• ATP Langsigtet Dansk Kapital, member of advisory board
• Central Board of the Confederation of Danish Industry, member
Additional William Demant Invest and Demant A/S-related board memberships:
Jeudan A/S, chair; Össur hf., chair, and Vision RT Ltd., chair.
Niels Jacobsen holds a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Economics from Aarhus University in Denmark. He has extensive leadership experience from major international companies. His competencies include business management and in-depth knowledge of financial matters, accounting, risk management and M&A. He has broad experience from the global healthcare industry.
Back to Board of Directors